Friday, September 27, 2019

My favorite band

Hello !! Today I Go to talking about one of my favorite bands.
Actually, I really don't have a favorite band but if I have to pick one that I like a los, that would be Soda Stereo because it reminds me of my childhood.
I know this band since I can recall, because my mom was a huge fan it, she used to listened to them all day and so I did.
I really like the lyrics of their song and the rhythm, I enjoy singing and listen to them when I'm at the bus, however I think  the main reason I do that because I have listened to them my whole life and i have a lot of memories with the music playing in the background.
The album I like the most is "Sep7imo dia" because it has a compilation of my favorite songs as "Signos" or "Persiana Americana", plus other ones like "Crema de Estrellas".
I never went to a concert, and now it's kind of impossible since Cerati is not longer alive, but that would have been a dream to me. I have watched some of their concerts on Youtube and I think they're amazing.
Well, that's it. I hope you like this band as well and that you enjoy it as much as I do. A Hug!

Resultado de imagen para soda stereo

3 comments:

  1. i love soda stereo, but my mom listen other tipe of music, more romantic like Sandro, i like sandro to

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Soda Stereo! They are too great

    ReplyDelete