Friday, October 11, 2019

Post 6: postgraduate studies

Hello everyone, today i'm going to talk about why I don't want to take a posgraduate course and I prefer to study another thing different to my career.

A posgraduate course never has been an option for me because I wouldn't like do one thing for a lifetime. In general I like to learn new thing every time and I prefer take different courses when I finished my career. Also I don't see myself working with children until older, this for my mental health and theirs, I think that I will be tired and I won't have enough patience and encourage.

I would like, when I finished nursery education, take short courses of natural therapies, is just a dream but I would really like, maybe specialize in reiki or bach flowers, I would like maybe learn to read tarot. I don't know if all together or just one, maybe with the time I will know.

Another thing that would I like to do is travel to south or beach, places where there a lot of nature and take courses of different sports, for example rafting, diving or trekking. I´ve always liked the outdoor life and the outdoor sports, I practiced in sometime surf and maybe I would like retake it. Also I think that I can complement this with the above.

I dream also of traveling where my aunt, in Australia, and I think that there I can learn english because I don't want take a course here.

Thank you for read me ! 

What would you like to do ?

5 comments:

  1. You like interesting things. I love travelling and nature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural therapy is the future! I think it gives an understanding of life that is so much more profound that traditional medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very interesting! I really like that you want to study different things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love travelling to, and the postgraduate study are overrated

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are very right in what you say and it is very important to study different things. I also think that it is impossible to work on the same thing all my life, which encourages! Regards!

    ReplyDelete