Friday, August 3, 2018

An expert in your field

Good day people :)

The person in the education area that I admire is my mother.

Her name is Jacqueline Ramírez, she was born in a camp and was the big sister of 4 siblings, because of she take care of them.
She studied in a woman school and she had very good marks, nevertheless she decided to study elementary education in history in Metropolitan University of Educational Sciences, because of she loved to educate and to the childrens. Then of this, she studied a postgraduated course in geography in University of Santiago.

She worked in a school in the district of La Reina until she became pregnant of me, and after she went to work to current school. Here I was to look the work that she was doing.

She never shouted to the childrens and she really worried for the learning of the childrens, and she was new entertaining activities. 

I like her because every I was to look as the childrens loved her because of she was doing with them, and my best friend of the elementary education every told me that because of her he liked the history. 
I WANTED TO BE LIKE HER!!!! 


2 comments:

  1. Is really nice that you admire your mother

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great mom, the love of children is so incredible

    ReplyDelete