Friday, August 17, 2018

My favorite sport

Hi!

Today i am going to write about my favorite sport that is football.

I grew up with men, my cousins and my brothers always played football in every family gatherings, and I played with them.

After I started to play football in the school, when I was 9 years old, I played with my male classmates in the break or in the lunches.

In secondary school, I started to play with the Female Football Selection of the school in football championship and there I met great friends.

In the university I stopped playing football for a time, and after I started with the Female Football Selection of the campus Juan Gomez Millas for a short time.

Now, in my neighbourhood I met friends who invited me to play with them in leagues and friendly matches in Peñaflor, Talagante, Cerrillos and Maipú. For this reason I met more people and I have progressed in different areas such teamwork and technique.

Also I am make football class for childrens in the Santa Julia neighbourhood and I feel that this beautiful sport has a given me only good things.

I hope that everybody can play football one day.

Thanks for read, Bye.







2 comments: